in under two minutes
Three Things I Learned from Doing these doodle experiments 30 Days:
1) Showing up creates its own momentum
2) My opinion about what I am doing isn’t that important. Completing the work is far more important.
3) When you don’t plan, you will be surprised. Almost always, that is a good thing.
Join me for next 30 day Experiment, starting October 11th
- The experiment can be any medium: written, visual, poetry, song etc. It can be anything you want to do or try that for you pushes a boundary or gives you a chance to try something you don’t usually do, and may require a little courage and commitment to try.
- Be willing to share what you are doing with others, both for accountability and camaraderie. It’s a more fun if you experiment with someone else.
If you’re interested in joining the next 30 day sprint, contact me at email@example.com and I’ll send you the details.